High Bank Junior, Infant and Nursery School educates children from the age of 3 to 11 years.
All different, all valued
At High Bank Junior, Infant and Nursery School, we aim to provide a creative, exciting learning experience for every pupil in an inclusive, safe and stimulating environment:
- To ensure that no pupil is disadvantaged because of background or educational needs.
- To enable all pupils to develop their full potential at school.
- Create rich, memorable life experiences.
Our school values are:
Make the right choices
We want to make sure that all pupils will:
- Develop self-awareness, independence, confidence and resilience
- Develop a sense of belonging to the school community and form relationships based on co-operation, courtesy, care, respect and tolerance.
We achieve this by having high expectations and standards in a safe, caring environment, where every child is able to reach their full potential and where learning is fun and exciting.