I am extremely proud to be the Headteacher of High Bank Junior, Infant and Nursery School.
Here at High Bank we aim to provide a safe, secure environment, where children’s self-esteem and confidence are of paramount importance. Positive adult role models ensure all our children are provided with examples that will encourage mutual respect for one another and a caring and hard-working ethos.
Within such an environment we believe that opportunities will be made available for all children to achieve their full potential and grow into well-educated and caring adults. We will achieve this through:
- Seeking to promote a positive atmosphere where everyone feels happy and secure.
- Setting high standards of teaching and learning in order that children may achieve their full potential.
- Providing a broad and balanced curriculum to which all children have access, ensuring equality of opportunity.
- Actively promoting and developing a partnership with parents and the community, recognising the importance of the role they play in a child’s education.
- Providing a clear moral and spiritual framework.
- Fostering the growth of self-discipline and a positive self-image by encouraging independence, self-motivation and respect where good conduct is recognised and rewarded.
- Promoting and developing attitudes of tolerance, justice, fairness, openness and honesty.
- Building relationships that are based on trust, courtesy and politeness.
We love to welcome visitors to our school and you are more than welcome to come and find out more about our school.
Mrs K Chubb
Please click here to access our lastest and previous Ofsted reports.