Latest OFSTED report has been published (October 2019).
High Bank Junior Infant and Nursery School remains to be a 'Good' school following its recent OFSTED inspection in October 2019. The report states that:
- Pupils are happy and very well cared for and enjoy coming to school
- Safeguarding is consistent with the caring ethos of the school
- Pupils like the teachers and adults who help them
- Pupils want to do well, they try hard and behave well in lessons
- Leadership is strong at all levels and Leaders and Governors are determined that all pupils achieve as well as they can
- Children in Early Years enjoy a stimulating learning environment
- Substantial improvements in reading, writing and maths since the last inspection
- Pupils have great opportunities to take part in sport and outdoor activities
- Staff, pupils and parents are all very positive about the school
For a full copy of the report, please look in the information section under statutory information.